script type='text/javascript' src='http://track2.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006083115370773'>

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Buy copy of A Religion of One's Own in paperback

Thomas Moore's latest book, A Religion of One's Own: A Guide to Creating a Personal Spirituality in a Secular World (2014) is now available in paperback from publisher Gotham. Moore invites readers to explore with him "the myriad possibilities for creating a personal spiritual life, either inside or outside formal religion, and to develop an inner life of purpose, meaning, and reflection."

In today's emailed newsletter Moore continues, "I draw on insights I gathered during my twelve years as a monk and the much expanded, imaginative spirituality I practice in business, in my life as a writer and in my family."  

Barque coverage
14 Sept 2014 "Order your copy of A Religion of One's Own now "