script type='text/javascript' src='http://track2.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006083115370773'>

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Purpose Guides Institute hosts Moore in courses

What advice would you give 18-year-olds about their purpose in life? Watch "Thomas Moore and Yi" as Moore speaks to Jonathan Gustin's son, Yi about finding his life's purpose.

Gustin, founder of Purpose Guides Institute shares, " At the end of each Purpose Summit interview, I asked each teacher if they would offer some advice about purpose discovery to my son Yi.  When Yi turns 18 I'll share these clips with him.  I thought I'd share them them with you first.  Enjoy!  Suggestion: during this short 3 minute clip, imagine that Thomas is speaking to you directly."

Thomas Moore joins two of the Institute's Fall programs this year as adjunct faculty.

Barque coverage
10 July 2018 "Register for free Purpose Summit, 14-20 July 2018"