Attend Moore's full day workshop at Meridian U.
"In this day of discovery and renewal, we will gather the elements of our own religion into a personal practice that will allow us to have a deeper sense of community with all beings.
These elements will include:
• selecting our own sacred texts,
• making our own calendar of 'holy' days,
• deciding on specific ways to be contemplative,
• developing effective methods of intuition,
• finding work that has meaning to soul and spirit,
• exploring the pluses and minuses of the way we were brought up spiritually,
• reconciling a rich worldly life with a deep spiritual way,
• learning from monks and nuns, ways of making spirituality a 24/7 life, and
• considering ways to transform this vision and practice into service."
Date: Saturday 18 January, 2014
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Meridian University, 47 Sixth Street,
CE Certificate Cost (optional): $30.00
CE's available for MFT, LCSW, LPCC, RN, and Psychologist