script type='text/javascript' src='http://track2.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006083115370773'>

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thomas Moore shares his May 2011 newsletter

Thomas Moore's May 2011 Newsletter is available online and through his public Facebook page. Moore shares:
"I have just completed several weeks of travel that took me to Dublin, London, Toronto, New York and Albuquerque. In each place I met remarkable people serving their communities with the values I have sketched out in my books on the soul. I have been touched by many who tell me that my books inspired them to change their lives and be creative and community-minded. I have also been hard at work preparing two new book proposals, one inspired by Henry David Thoreau at Walden Pond and the other a book that presents a code of life for young people. I've abandoned my attempts to get my autobiographical book Zen Catholic published, and I have a few possibilities for my translation of the Gospels. My stepson Abe has helped me prepare a new web site that should be up in a couple of weeks, and I've written an app calendar based on Care of the Soul."
The newsletter includes current public events through 2011 and into 2012. Moore speaks tonight about Art and Dreams at the Brattleboro Museum and Art Center in Brattleboro, Vermont. Details are in the newsletter's sidebar.

Labels: