OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network announces fall premieres
with a lineup that includes new episodes of Super Soul Sunday starting Sunday 4 October at its new time 7:00 p.m. ET.
"The series features all-new conversations between Oprah Winfrey and top thinkers, authors, visionaries and spiritual leaders exploring themes and issues including happiness, personal fulfillment, spirituality, conscious living and what it means to be alive in today’s world.
Episodes this season include:
- President Jimmy Carter,
- professor and TED speaker Dr. Brené Brown,
- women’s rights activist and humanitarian Zainab Salbi,
- Chicken Soup for the Soul co-creator Jack Canfield,
- psychologist Daniel Goleman (Emotional Intelligence),
- religious scholar Thomas Moore (Care of the Soul)"
This announcement does not include the date for Moore's appearance. We'll publish it when we know it.