Register to attend Moore's class in New York City
"This evening with Thomas Moore will explore effective ways to deal with psychological issues that get in the way and with ways to live a more satisfying life of work, friendship, and intimacy. It will also consider ways each of us can help make the world a more soulful place, where children can grow up into mature, happy people and where work and play offer deep satisfactions.During this evening you learn:
This is an opportunity to remember and to learn how to care for your soul. This evening will inspire you to pay more attention to your emotional life, your close relationships, the meaning of your work, and opportunities to serve your community, which is one of the best ways to solve emotional problems."
"- What the soul is
- How it relates to the spirit
- How to care for your soul in a time and place not conducive to soul care
- How to deepen your relationships
- How to find work that is meaningful
- How to find emotional tranquility and fulfillment
- How to foster a spiritual life that is deep-seated and intelligent
- How to deal with past traumas and emotional wounds."
Section A - Nov. 8, 2010
6:45 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Section A Price: US $44.95
Click the above link to register online.